zondag 12 september 2010

Marleen 269



Marleen posing in Xinchaoliu myodiscs, Rx -24.
When she arrived for this photo shoot, I had
some forty glasses in a box waiting for her. Our
time was limited so she took out the glasses at
random and I did my work as her photographer.
When looking back at the results, I decided to
show the glasses according to dioptric strength.
I asked myself the same question that came up
when seeing the great website of Alain from Paris
(High Myopic Girls) for the first time: where do
esthetics end, where do other factors take over?
All I can say is that I have not found the answer
yet. Thanks to SGS for supplying the glasses. It was
a big surprise that they have no anti-reflective
coating. The frame is modern but the lenses bring
back memories of my childhood. Confusion created
by fusion....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten