maandag 23 november 2009

Carla 194



This final picture in Christian Olivier Formlenti myodiscs
illustrates that the sky was the limit during this photo shoot.

My note of adieu is a quote from the late master piper and
story teller Seámus Ennis from Finglas, North county Dublin:
"It was grand party, the best that ever was. On the eleventh
morning it was just as strong - and getting better - than it was
when it started. But then I had to go home to my family".

For the afficionados, the Ennis quote is from his epic story
"Feidhlim Tonn Ri's castle". I told this wonderful story (mind
you, in Dutch) to my daughter Daphne when she was five.

P.S. The weight of the glasses is 70 grams, they are the second
heaviest spectacles in my collection. I suspect that this is about
twice the weight of the giant hat.
Unless Carla does some research about the weight of her hat,
the answer will never be revealed.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten