woensdag 20 oktober 2010

Petra 344




"Once, twice, three times a lady" - behind Crystal
Veil of course, but my song was not written yet
when the Commodores had their massive hit in
the 1970's- is an appropriate qualification for this
final picture and in fact, for this entire photo shoot.

Petra, you did a superb job as a model and I enjoyed
working with you! You mentioned the location in the
park and it certainly added much to the atmosphere
of your photo shoot. However, what struck me most
was your self conscious, consistent, natural way of
posing throughout the afternoon. I asked you towards
the end, "how on earth do you achieve such a natural
effect all the time?" and your answer was simple but
convincing: "I was a high myope from early childhood
and as a result, I was used to look people straight into
the eyes, whether I saw them or not". Still, hat off....

Being a singer-songwriter myself, all I can think of as my
note of adieu is the opening line from the Commodores song:
"Thanks for the time you have given me!"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten